Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Ava!!

Loni and I have been best friends since before we even knew what that meant. Our mothers grew up together and we started out as toddlers going to church together. Life happened...We live an hour plus apart but when we talk or get together, it feels like everything falls back in place. Loni and Todd have been married for over 5 years now and have a beautiful little girl. Friday was her first birthday and I had the privilege to go to her birthday party. We had a great time and I got to watch her open a ton of presents and eat some great cake. She only had four birthday cakes, it was kinda hard to decide which one to try. I was too busy taking pictures with Loni's camera that I only got one really good pic. This was right after she had her bath to clean up her icing mess...


No comments: