Wednesday, February 25, 2009
As I have mentioned before, I am a Netflix subscriber and love movies. Well I discovered yesterday that they have some of the movies you can just watch online at no extra charge. Boy have I been useless the past 2 days! It's mostly just the older ones, but when you have 44 movies on your queue, you're bound to have some that are instant watch!
I am now going to go and lay down, my head is really hurting and I have no idea why. But I do know that the best cure for a headache is a nap!!!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
I love it!!! Gus, as you can tell from his post is not so convinced it was a good idea! Frankie doesn't care, she runs and slides like there is no tomorrow, Gus tip toes everywhere and sometimes needs a little nudge to get moving. Sunday night, we did finish up the rest of the living room floor. We still have to do the shoe mold, but it looks sooooo pretty! I am going to go shopping next week for a rug, so wish us luck that we can agree on something! I cannot have an oriental rug in my house. They are pretty, just not quite my style. I am more of a contemporary girl! So here starts the timeline. Hopefully I can do a little next week when I am off. Our goal is to have it done by summer, which I think is very reasonable for someone who works every other weekend! So the stop watch started Feb 13th. We will see!!!!
P.S. I did most of the work while Kent was trying to figure out the cuts around the archway and going to Lowe's again! It did give me a little bit of a rush when I used the power saw! :)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Monday, February 16, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
1. My middle name used to be Judith. When I got married I dropped it and kept my maiden name as my new middle name. I was named after my aunt who was told that she could not have any children. Three years later my cousin was born.
2. That cousin I just mentioned-Jonathan-is my only first cousin. Tons of second cousins, one first cousin.
3. I still get together every Christmas with my friends from high school. I may not talk to all of them throughout the year, but we have a get together every Christmas.
4. I have always hated weenie dogs, chihuahuas, and poodles. I think they are ugly and who would ever want to have a dog that is 2 inches tall and five feet long-my husband that's who.
5. I am never satisfied with my hair. I get a lot of compliments on it because I can wear it straight, curly and it looks different just about everyday. Honestly, it gets on my nerves.
6. Before I met my husband, the two previous guys that I dated, my family strongly did not like. When I started dating Kent, my mom told me she knew that I would marry him after about 3 months. I was shocked!
7. I love shoes! I own about 100 pair and have about 15 pair that I have never worn, but they are cute so I can't get rid of them. I will wear them at some point!
8. I grew up on a mini-farm. My parents own 4 chicken houses, not chicken coops in the back yard but 4 very long houses that hold thousands of chickens. Imagine the surprise of Kent when he sees them thinking that they were just a coop in the back yard. HILARIOUS!
9. I had a science teacher in high school that let us watch Fern Gully and Free Willy more times than I can count.
10. I had to take 2 years of Spanish in high school to get my advanced diploma. I hated my teacher and he hated me. We even had a conversation about not liking each other. I still made an A in the class.
11. I moved out on my own 2 weeks before I graduated college. I called it my matchbox house. It was a 2BR/1BA house that was tee tiny but supercute!
12. I have had a job since I was 15. My parents always gave me an allowance, but I didn't think that it was enough so I got a job.
13. I love zebra print. I had a huge zebra area rug that my husband made me get rid of since he can't stand the whole safari theme.
14. I bought curtains for our bedroom 7 months ago. They are still in the package in the floor under the window.
15. I have had my Volvo for 3 years next month. This is the longest I have ever owned a car. I have no plans of getting rid of it either.
16. I have been "snipe hunting" before. I have also taken people it's really a lot of fun!
17. My favorite soft drink is Sun Drop. When I moved to Shelby county, they didn't have it so when I went to Cullman, I would bring some home with me. Now they sell it at my Publix so I am happy.
18. I don't like confrontation. It hurts my feelings and makes me cry. This is the reason I could never be anyone's boss.
19. I secretly want to open up either a restaurant or a craft store. I don't have any sense of how to run a business but I think it would be fun.
20. I am addicted to my itouch! I love it. Now that I have updated my version, it's with me everywhere. I listen to music while I am shopping, scrapbooking, etc. I also play some of the most ridiculous games on it too!
21. Kent and I bought hardwoods tonight. He says that we are going to put them in next weekend. Hopefully this will go a little better than when we built my fence together.
22. I saw "The Fonz" at World of Wheels Friday night. I refused to go up to him and talk, but I have a pic on my phone to prove that I was there.
23. I had Lasik eye surgery 4 years ago. It was the best decision to have it done! Quick easy and I could see without my glasses/contacts that afternoon.
24. I love my husband! He has been my rock throughout this time with my grandmother! He spent the afternoon with me Monday and when he got home, he brought me the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers with my fave-stargazer lilies! The card said, Just Because I Love You-Kent
25. I love my family! We have gotten so much closer (I didn't know that was possible) in the past 2 months. It's a shame that I don't have a desire to live in Cullman, but being 1.5 hours away isn't really that bad.
Well, I don't think that you could get any more random than that. Hope you stuck through to the end. 25 is kind of a lot. :)