Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yesterday's shopping

After I got satellite radio yesterday, I decided that I would just do a little shopping. I started out by going to CVS. I really didn't do that great, but I did get some things that I really needed. I bought 3 John Frieda hair care products. If you bought $15 you got back $5 ECBs. My hair is naturally curly and I really like the Frizz Ease products since they don't make my hair feel like hay. If your hair is curly, you know what I am talking about. I had $4 worth of coupons from my past 2 All You magazines. I also got 2 travel packs of Goody's head ache powders on sale for $1.29 but you got $1.29 back in ECBs, so free. I spent $13.xx OOP, but got back $7.58 in ECBs. I then went to Linen's 'N Things. The store is going out of business, so everything is on sale 10-40% off. I bought some curtains that were 40% off, an attachment for my Kitchenaid stand mixer 20% off and a Yankee Candle Company candle all for under $100. Not too bad. I was in desperate need for some curtains for the bedroom to block out the sunlight for sleeping during the day. Then I went to the Galleria to Belk. I bought 1 pair of Lucky brand bermuda shorts, and two pairs of capri pants for $47.78. All items were originally $58 and were on clearance. I had a $40 gift card so I only paid the $7.78. Great deals!!! I did hit a lot of other stores, but didn't find anything else I couldn't live without.

No comments: