Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CVS & Rite Aid

This morning when I got off of work, I went to CVS and Rite Aid. I bought 2 Outlast lip glosses by Cover Girl on sale BOGO and 2 Dawn liquid soaps. I had a BOGO coupon and 2 $.50/1 Dawn. My OOP cost was $1.94. My smallest ECB was $5 and since I didn't earn anything from this deal, I thought it was great. Then I went to Rite Aid and bought 1 Crest Pro Health and 2 Secret flawless deoderants on sale 2/$8. I had $.75 q for the Crest and $1/2 for the Secret. I paid $9.48 OOP but am going to get $4.47 back in rebates, so that cuts it down significantly. Then I felt bad when I left because Heather called me after leaving her CVS and said that they wouldn't let her use her BOGO coupon for the Cover Girl since it was on sale for BOGO. Sorry!!! My CVS is better than yours...HAHAHA!!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Love the new background!

About the BOGO cpn on a BOGO sale, I have had this happen at the UAB store and I called customer service and he told me I should have been allowed to use them. He actually put me on hold to call the store and let them know. So I would tell Heather to either call customer service or try another store.

Heather said...

What do you expect.....it was a guy at the cash register. He was nice about it, but he obviously has NO IDEA about the appropriate use of coupons!! They should all attend a class on how coupons work, haha! And by the way.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BFF!!!