Neither of them were liking the elastic straps around the back legs.
And finally, Frankie the Weenie...dog. HAHAHA!!!
I can't believe we are really here!
Crazy screaming mid 20s-30 year old ladies-What What!!!
Revolving stage in front of us:
Be Still My Heart:
Brandy & Erica:
Shannon and Yours Truly:
I think I may have shed a tear when it was over :(
Of course it started raining while we were there, and our taxi driver had a blow out on the way back making me think that he just took off with our $$ and souveniers. Alas, he came back and we spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool. On Sat, before we headed to the airport, Kent had made friends with our taxi driver and he was taking us on the west side to get some lobster. We had heard from other hotel guests that the lobster there was the best. So they were right!! It was the best lobster I have ever eaten!! Not too bad priced either!Well, I guess I will leave you with some more of my pics. I only took about 100, but I will spare you and give you a glimpse:
One of the many towel arrangements we came back to: I loved this tree!:
I am really good at taking pics of ourselves: And finally, one of just the beautiful sunset:
The rules are, I am supposed to list 6 things that make me happy and then pass the award on to 6 other bloggers. Here goes:
6 things that make me happy:
1. The fact that I will be in Jamaica with my husband in less than 4 days, for 7 nights.
2. My house will be clean when I get back.
3. The fact that my grandmother has done so incredibly well since her masectomy.
4. A patient's mother told me yesterday that I was "invaluable."
5. Every time I see my niece and she smiles at me and then giggles.
6. Serving coffee at Church of the Highlands.
I will be cutting the 2nd requirement in half due to time restraints. I am at work. 3 other people I will pass this award to:
1. Heather: my BFF whom I can get into some great conversations with and value our friendship more than she will ever know. She does however, need to find more time to actually blog and not just read other's. :)
2. Jillian: my resp girl! She has a great passion for life and following in faith that is very inspiring. I also love the fact that her dog has got to be on some crack or something to be that hyper.
3. Courtney: day shift trader. She is such a dedicated scrapbooker and very creative with all of her pages. Almost vacation time too!!!
After the ceremony, the photog, Kent and I took a stroll down the beach. I won't bore you with too many but these 2 are my favorite pics from the wedding:
Just to show you, here is my actual wedding cake that I tried to somewhat replicate the other day:
We had a great time at the reception, just hanging out, mingling with all of our family and friends. When we "left" I had the sparklers for our exit. I thought they would look great, and I was right. I loved them and all the little kiddos were excited, and since they were wedding sparklers, they were like 3x longer than normal so they lasted forever. As will the memories from this day Oct 13, 2007. Thank you for reading and letting me go back. I didn't have a blog then, so I feel like I am reliving it.And it is WONDERFUL!!:)