Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Back Part 2

Over the last 3 maybe 4 years picked up reading. I never read anything that I was supposed to read in school, nor ever read anything just for the fun of it. My mom owns close to a thousand books, but I thought that it was too boring. Well, apparently getting older, and living by yourself, you start to pick up new habits. One of mine-reading. I started out reading just some chick lit. Anything by Jennifer Weiner, Emily Giffin, Kristen Billerbeck. Then, I started reading Karen Kingsbury. I have fallen in love with her books!!! I found that I really enjoy reading series of books and her Baxter books have been wonderful. The last book about the Baxters came out Tues so on the way to the beach, we stopped at Books A Million to get it. I read it in less than 24 hours. I am going to miss them. After 14 books, you feel like you are a part of the family. I also got another book that I had been wanting:

I really like to read a book that they turn into a movie to compare the two. OMG!!! I was sitting in the bathroom floor crying my eyes out while reading the last few pages. I also read this in less than 24 hours.

There is nothing like laying out, sitting on the balcony or by the pool reading a great book where you can hear the ocean in the background.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I agree about reading while laying out, sitting on the balcony or by the pool... love it!!!!