Sunday, March 22, 2009

Working...

Well, I am just going to say TGIS!!! That is thank God it's Sunday!!! That means that tonight will be my last night to work. I must say that this week has been very challenging! Since it's spring break, we have been working short and there has been no break in the patient load. I have to admit that I have been struggling about my job. Sometimes I just think that I want something different. I don't know if that means working somewhere else or maybe just completely going in a different direction with my career. I need your prayers about my attitude! It hasn't been very positive lately and I pray that I will figure out what I truly want soon! Some of my very best friends work with me and are soon going to be changing shifts/locations and it is going to be very difficult for me to work without them. Of course I am happy for them; however, I just wish that I was also moving on. Anyway, enough of my sob story. I am just ready for to be off!!

No comments: