Monday, March 9, 2009

Congrats!

Last week, my friend Jennifer from work, had her ultrasound to find out what she is having. Ever since she found out she is pregnant, she had referred to her baby as "he/him." We joked about it because if it turned out to be a girl, we were going to feel really bad for her. Friday, she and I got together for lunch at O'Carrs so that she could tell me the results. Well, it's a....
BOY!!! I guess she had that motherly instinct that she just knew from the beginning. :) I brought 2 small gifts as you can see, set them in front of her and told her to point at which one it was. It was just a little pair of socks that looked liked tennis shoes. So, Bryson Gregory Wolford is coming soon to a crib near you! Congratulations Jennifer!!! I am so happy for you and Clay!
P.S. Now I need to have a friend find out they are having a girl so I can give the ballet shoe socks away. AHEM, you know who you are!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love the wrapping paper(Ahem...my birthday is in June....I expect a cutely wrapped present...or maybe just a cutely wrapped empty box!)!! You are so creative and festive! Is someone else we know pregnant???

Unknown said...

i have no idea why i am tearing up:) i guess it's all the raging hormones!! i know Bryson will love his 1st gift from his Aunt Mary...

Tammy said...

Well Mary . . . I guess you can give your girl gift to your other friend who is (probably) carrying a little ladybug (that's my name for her) girl! Her heartbeat was over 160 BPM yesterday, so maybe my Mimi, Gigi, Yaya, instincts are right. The funny thing is . . . I actually was just talking about Heather being expecting and said something like "it will be the first GREAT GRANDAUGHTER on my side of the family" when my friend replied, "Oh, I didn't know Heather knew it was a girl." I replied, "She doesn't. What makes you think that?" She said, "because of what you just said. . . grandaughter." (I meant to say grandchild.) I guess that was just my instincts coming out. I have done this twice now by accident, so I guess we will see if I am correct in about 4 weeks. Tammy Allgood