Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Okay, I was at WalMart this morning because I needed to get some eggs. Well I decided to have a little fun too, and I thought that Kent would enjoy this. Gus and Frankie didn't really enjoy it all that much, but I got some good laughs from it and the police officer riding through the neighborhood stopped to chat about how cute they were.

Neither of them were liking the elastic straps around the back legs.

And finally, Frankie the Weenie...dog. HAHAHA!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Filly said...

lol i love it! :) i'm going to walmart in the morning to get whatever is left and onsale :) that's how brodie got his lobster costume last year :) he doesnt dress up for halloween he dresses up for my entertainment randomly throughout the year. ie labor day lobster dog :) i found a bumble bee one i really want it has a hat i know brodie would hate it..but it's too funny lookin! possibly too girly tho so we'll see what i end up with