Saturday, November 1, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Susan @ Life in the Psych Ward
The Rules:
1.) Link back to the person who tagged you & share the rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3.) Tag 7 people & list their links on your post.
4.) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blogs

So 7 random facts about myself:
1.) I am not a big Thangsgiving food person. The smell of ham makes me nauseated, I hate sweet potatoes, and I'm not a big fan of dressing. I do love the holidays and getting together with my family though!
2.) I am a little vain in the fact that I love name brand items. I like to go in Saks and pretend that I can buy anything I want, when in reality I've bought one shirt from there I found on clearance for $40.
3.) I have been called Martha Stewart by some of my friends because I love to bake, I can crochet, sew, and I've made a quilt.
4.) My entire family is Auburn fans except me. Roll Tide!!
5.) When I was in middle school, I got a perm even though my hair is naturally curly. Gorgeous was I!!
6.) My first two dogs that I adopted from the pound ran away. I was still living with my parents so they were outside. They disappeared for a couple of days, then one came back. Two weeks later, the other disappeared for good too.
7.) I watch A LOT of TV. On the verge of ridiculous, but I'm okay with it.

The 7 people I am tagging:
Heather, Jillian, Courtney, Jennifer, Ashley, Brandy, & Dawn

No comments: