Thursday, October 9, 2008

Breast Cancer Walk

I know that this might be a little late, but if anyone would like to support me in the Breast Cancer Walk this Sat go to: https://www.kintera.org/faf/login/loginParticipant.asp?ievent=275451&lis=1#
On the left hand side hit Search for a Team. My team is "Highlands for the Cure." The link thing is not working so just copy and paste. This should work. It lists all team members so you can donate to our team or you can click on my name. Whatever you want to do. Thanks so much for being a reader of my blog and supporting me and my family during my grandmother's surgery. You will never know how much it is truly appreciated!!!

1 comment:

BrandyC said...

How was the walk?? I saw some folks on Saturday wearing the shirts at the Dave Ramsey conference and thought of you!