Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Award!

Last week while I was on the no modem time, I received an award from Terri @ Bama Bargains. I absolutely love her blog and feel as though we might have been family in a former life!! HAHA!! I must say that my mailbox has been loaded all thanks to her and her lists of freebies! I had free breakfast 3 days last week from my samples.

The rules are, I am supposed to list 6 things that make me happy and then pass the award on to 6 other bloggers. Here goes:

6 things that make me happy:

1. The fact that I will be in Jamaica with my husband in less than 4 days, for 7 nights.

2. My house will be clean when I get back.

3. The fact that my grandmother has done so incredibly well since her masectomy.

4. A patient's mother told me yesterday that I was "invaluable."

5. Every time I see my niece and she smiles at me and then giggles.

6. Serving coffee at Church of the Highlands.

I will be cutting the 2nd requirement in half due to time restraints. I am at work. 3 other people I will pass this award to:

1. Heather: my BFF whom I can get into some great conversations with and value our friendship more than she will ever know. She does however, need to find more time to actually blog and not just read other's. :)

2. Jillian: my resp girl! She has a great passion for life and following in faith that is very inspiring. I also love the fact that her dog has got to be on some crack or something to be that hyper.

3. Courtney: day shift trader. She is such a dedicated scrapbooker and very creative with all of her pages. Almost vacation time too!!!

No comments: