Friday, October 17, 2008

Be Back in a Week...

I am signing off for the next 8 days. When Kent gets off work tonight, we are headed to ATL to spend the night with my uncle. Then we must be at the airport at 6am eastern time to check in for our flight to Jamaica. We are staying here:
until next Sat. Pray for safe travel and at least one day of great weather. I looked at weather.com everyday is a 30-60% chance of scattered thundershowers. But that will be alright. A rainy day in Jamaica is a better day than a sunny day here at work. :) I hope you all have a great week and weekend. I will meet you in the blogging atmosphere soon...

3 comments:

Susan said...

have fun!!!

Trina said...

Hope you guys have safe travel and a great time! Can't wait to see some pics of Jamaica since I've never been. I will experience it vicariously through you! LOL

Terri said...

sorry your are returning to cold weather! Have a warm and safe (and romantic) trip!
terri