Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Almost time-NKOTB!!!



At the begining of this year, one of my dreams came true. Some people can think that I am crazy and that is fine with me. When I was a wee child, I had a slight (maybe, huge) obsession with New Kids on the Block. I was completely in love with Jordan Knight. They were very important to me. I had the huge buttons, the sleeping bags, the t-shirts, the posters, etc. So when I found out they were getting back together and going on tour, I was super pumped. I know, I know, some people (my husband) think that I am absolutely absurd for being that excited about it. I am however, not the only one. Tomorrow night, I will be in ATL for the concert with 3 other girls from work. I can't believe that it is here. When they appeared on the Today show, I was sitting on my bed calling my older sister. Needless to say, she's not as big a fan as me, but I was singing every word to their medley of Hangin' Tough, Step by Step, Cover Girl, The Right Stuff, Please Don't Go Girl, the list could go on and on. Our tickets are on the 6th row since I bought them during the presale so I know that we will have a great view. I will be able to relive my tween years to the fullest! They have changed quite a bit and I am not so sure of the new music, but I will tell you that when they sing their vintage songs, I will be acting bananas!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Filly said...

i am also one of those people who think you are crazy but i love it! ya'll have fun!

Dawn said...

I'm so jealous! Please post pics from the concert.

Susan said...

I've tagged you on my blog.