Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Well, we have had a couple of okay days with my grandmother. Her blood pressure is starting to go to low. She is on the verge of having to be put on new medication. They are trying everything they can to keep her off of the medication. Once you are on it, they say it's incredibly hard to wean off. I went up there this morning after I got off of work, and she looked a little swollen today. It's so hard to know what to do. My older sister and mother were there also and we had a really great conversation and laughed a lot. The nurses are starting to get a little attatched to our family. We have really been fortunate to have such caring nurses throughout this ordeal! Please continue to pray for her health to be restored and say a special prayer for my mother today. She has been living in the lodge attatched to the hospital since Dec 23rd and she is checking out today. It's going to be really difficult for her not to be there at night!

No comments: