Monday, January 19, 2009

This past week...

As I stated in my previous post, it really hasn't been a great month for my family. This past week has been extremely hard. It's been nothing but a roller coaster of emotions one day we are "cautiously optomistic," the next day we "need to be realistic." My grandmother is not doing well at all. The past two days, her heart has been working too hard and our family has been called to come. By the time we got there, her vitals has leveled off. It's hard!!! One day we think there has been improvement, the next day she has to get another chest tube.
The amount of support that my family has received throughout this time has been absolutely amazing! Between Mamaw's church family, our extended family, including in laws, my church friends and work friends, we have been left speechless! God's love is wrapped around us and we are trying to understand and just go day by day. We want her to be comfortable, we want God to work a miracle and we still believe that He can. Keep praying!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Prayers your way... lots of them.