Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun with Aubrey

Yesterday, I got to keep my niece for a couple of hours, just us. It was blissful!!! My mom keeps her while my sister and brother in law are at work, but my parents were going to Auburn for Ashley's (other sister) open house at work. They left around 1:30 and we played and played. She didn't take her usual afternoon nap though. I think that she was just having too much fun with her favorite aunt!!! :) She has learned how to pitch a fit though. I laughed so hard at her. She got mad when a friend left that she stood at the door, looking out crying then proceeded to throw herself in the floor. That had me rolling. She looked at me like I was crazy and she thought that she should get her way. She also loved to get into my mother's tupperware cabinet and play with the bowls. Forget all of the toys and stuff she got at her birthday party. Throw this little one a Tupperware party and she can go all day!!! She is such a precious little one and I am so glad that I got to have her all to myself for a couple of hours!!!





3 comments:

Trina said...

Nieces are the BEST. I heart mine too :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i can't believe how big she is getting. you look like a natural, but dont' tell your hubby i said that :)