Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another CVS run

This morning when I got off of work, I stopped by a different CVS. I had printed some Children's Advil coupons at work to use on the special. This I will classify as my best yet. Here is my loot:
2 Cover Girl powders on sale BOGO
2 Johnson's buddies soap $0.99 each
2 Children's Advil $5.79 each
2 Sure Deodorant on sale BOGO
My coupons:
BOGO Cover Girl face product, making the powders free
$1.98 off of the Johnson's buddies products=free
2-$1/1 Children's Advil=$9.58
2-$1/1 Sure deodorant=$0.69
Used $11.50 in ECBS making my total negative $0.21
Therefore I added a pack of gum and pain $1.07 OOP
Earning $11.58 back in ECBs for the Advil.
I Heart CVS!!!!!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Mary, I am so proud of you!!! This is fantastic!!!

For some reason I was out of the loop on the Buddy Bars and now I can't for the life of me find another place to print the coupon! But I got 2 last night for free :)

Check the i heart cvs blog, link is on my blog. There is a $2 off $10 printable in the Richmond Parent's magazine, page 30. Expires 9/28/08! I printed several and will use them each trx that's over $10.

Hindsight, but I just thought of a good filler since you were in the negative, the Dawn dish soaps are $.88 and with the $.50 cpn that came in the P&G Sunday, that makes it $.38. Anyway, just thought I would throw that out there :)

I did a post on my blog today about the 4 stores I hit last night.