Friday, August 8, 2008

Seriously!!!!

Just need to vent:
I live in a subdivision where my neighbor is ultimately about 10 feet from me. Well, my neighbor's roomate has started cutting the grass as part of his living fee. When he started, everything was as normal. Now, he is mowing into OUR yard. Five mower widths in the front yard. Past my front porch mind you. Yesterday, I mowed the front yard to try to even it out. It was a little wet, so I didn't tackle the back since it is so much thicker than the front. Today, I go to our back yard, and he has mowed past our bedroom window. WHY!?! What are we going to do? I thought about buying some spray paint and painting the property line or maybe if I bought a No Trespassing sign, he would get the clue? I don't know, but seriously, if you live in a subdivision know where your lines are and if you are going to mow a third of your neighbors yard, just go ahead and do the whole thing. It would make a lot more sense. Seriously!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Filly said...

lol i would definitely just tell him hey just go ahead and mow the whole thing..but if u dont wanta talk to him i vote for spray paint..but he could mow right over that soo...

BrandyC said...

Oh, the joys of a subdivision!

Trina said...

Why do some people have to be completely weird? Like what in the world does he think about when he's mowing past your bedroom window? That he's doing you a favor? LOL