Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fun Times With Family

**Updated with pics**

Anway, this past Saturday was my mother in law's birthday. We had plans to meet up at Stix to eat at 6:30. I was ready way early because we had gone to see my father in law for lunch that day. Well, around 4, I was in our computer room and I over hear my husband talking on the phone. This is what is said, "Hey man, do you want to go bowling after we eat tonight?" The man has not mentioned ONE word to his wife anything about bowling. I continue to listen, "Yeah, I think it would be fun if we all went. I am going to call Traci." Really!?! Would you like for me to tell you the last time I went bowling. It would have to be more than 8 years ago while I was in high school. Kent and I have been together for 4 years and not once have we gone bowling or even talked about the possibility. I walked into the den as he finishes up his conversation and asked, "Are you asking people if they want to go bowling?" Anyway I told him that it would've been nice to hear about this before he asked everyone else, but MY husband is inviting people to go and do something. If you don't know my husband, he is not exactly the most social person, and for him to be making plans with several people, in my opinion is a success.
Well, we went out to dinner and had a great time with some great family and then some of us went bowling. I of course color coordinated with my bowling ball and sweater, had many a gutter balls and never broke 100. I don't think that they will be calling me to join the bowling league, but we had a great time!!!
I would like to have some to take home please, size 9 with a can of Lysol please!

Color coordination at its best!

No comments: