Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Becoming Better

I work night shift and at times there really isn't a lot to do. My friend Heather knew someone with a blog and we started reading it. Then we clicked links to their friends, and then their friends, and so on. (Don't act like you don't do it too.) I have read more things about people that I have never met in person in the past month that I ever thought possible. I have read complete histories on some blogs that I have found absolutely interesting and inspiring. Therefore I am choosing to take what I have read and let it help me to become a better person. I have made a new pact with myself to become better. Here are a few things that I have chosen to become better at: I will become better at saving money. I will become better about organization. I will become better about cleaning my house. I will become better a keeping my car clean. And most importantly: I will be a better Christian.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Well said. Isn't it amazing what we can learn from strangers?

Anonymous said...

I do this all the time! It's kind of addicting, isn't it?

Trina said...

I feel the same way. Reading other peoples blogs opens up my little world and shows me better ways of doing things. I know I have become a better person just by incorporating little things I have learned from other bloggers.

Anonymous said...

awww I love u Mary!! Jesus is sooo stinky amazing. I love how he is using these blogs to talk to us! U and trina almost have me itching to start one!! lol see u monday nite!

BrandyC said...

I'm so guilty of this too!! I found your blog through Heathers and now I check it all the time. I have made many friends through blogger...even if they don't know me:)