Saturday, August 14, 2010

PCB:)

The morning after the wedding, we left on a girls trip to Panama City Beach to celebrate my niece's sweet 16. We got to our condo around 11, changed and layed out by the pool since check in wasn't until 3. There ended up being 6 teens and 6 adults in a 2 bedroom condo. Honestly, it really didn't feel like it! We weren't in the room very much and all of the girls were in the master with a king size bed and 2 air matresses. We ate at Margaritaville, Hammerhead Fred's and Pineapple Willy's. I must say that PW was my absolute favorite! I went sky coasting for the first time and we just relaxed by the pool and now I have a wonderful tan line.


And let's be honest, going to the beach with a bunch of teens and adults that look great in their bikinis has inspired me to get my fat tail into shape! Today is day 4 of doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and so far I'm down 0.8lbs. I just need to stay committed and motivated!! I mean, I have another beach trip in 3 weeks and plan to lose 10lbs before then!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I did Day 1 of the Shred last night and my legs feel like jello! I don't know if I can do 20 more days! That girl doesn't play games!