Thursday, August 5, 2010

Class of 2000

This year is my 10 year high school reunion. I must say that I have mixed feelings about it. There is a part of me that is excited about it, and a part of me could truly care less. However, I am having a blast looking through music from our high school days! Here are some of my choices for our mixed CD...

MMMBop by Hanson
Tearing Up My Heart by NSYNC
Waterfalls by TLC
This is How We Do I by Montell Jordan
Amazed by Lonestar
Good Riddance by Green Day
I'll Be by Edwin McCain
Hanging Around by Counting Crows
Wanna Be by the Spice Girls

It's been really interesting to look back and see what I really listened to back then. I also have decided that some songs are best left in the 90!!! Like Sysco-the Thong Song, Anything by Ricky Martin, Oops I did it again by Britney Spears. Lets be honest, if I never hear any of those, my life would be complete!

No comments: