Monday, May 18, 2009

End of the season

So, I am very upset that all of my shows are now at their season finale's. It always irritates me that most shows start the next season in the last 3 seconds of the current finale. I mean, did you see Grey's Anatomy, CSI: NY, Private Practice? Every show is acting like they are killing off all of their main characters. It's just a little aggravating when you have to wait all summer long and have CRAP for television all summer. I must admit that I am looking forward to some mindless reality shows. One of which starts tonight:

Jillian as The Bachelorette. Although, I must admit that I am not sure if I am going to be able to watch all season if she continues to say, a-GAYN. She has quite the Canadian accent and to be honest, it gets on my nerves! But I will be giving her a chance and I'm sure I will probably get hooked no matter what happens. Oh well! That's what happens when you don't have any thing else to watch until fall...

I am also looking forward to the return of the summer show, So You Think You Can Dance! Looking forward to what Mia Michaels is going to come up with this season!

I really haven't seen anything else about to come on that I am overly impressed with. I do think that I am going to be taking advantage of my Netflix and start watching Damages. I caught one episode several weeks back and it looked awesome! I am also thinking about getting Lost. I've never seen an episode, but I have heard that it's great. Anyone out there watch? Let me know, I've heard that you have to watch from the beginning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A-gayn lol - that made me laugh. There is a show I watch here in the UK and this participant just 'Luff' for the word laugh! I really want to give her a dictionary! Thanks for the giggle xoxox.