Monday, April 27, 2009

I just want to scream!

So, yesterday we went to Talladega to the race and we ALL noticed that my car needed something done. The car was skaking violently. Several months ago, my check engine light came on and I had it checked out. They said it was just a blown sensor and we would just have it checked every time I got my oil changed to make sure nothing was going on. Especially since it would cost $600 for a new sensor. OUCH!!! So, it was time to get my oil changed too, so I brought her into the shop. I needed a new tire, a fuse was blown, and they figured out the sensor and it didn't cost a dime. :) Three hours and $113.xx later, I was on my way back home. Everything was great, she was driving like a dream! Fast forward another hour and I am trying to head out for lunch. My car won't crank, there's a message that says alarm system service required, plus my remote won't work. Great!!! After 4 attempts to crank my car, it finally did and I was off. I met Heather for lunch at Zoe's and when we leave-the exact same thing. So here I sit back at the shop while my car is being looked at again. At least they have a computer I can use and catch up on email and blogs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds frustrating. I hopem your Car gets fixed - properly - soon! xxx.