Saturday, March 5, 2011

Products

I always talk about going up to Loni's and working on some of our products, but I don't really post a lot of pics of what my side business really does. Therefore, I thought I would share a few pics of some of our newest products. You can also find us on facebook, etsy, and we have our own webside lilypadsandlollipops.com that you can visit.
Here is one of our top sellers:

The tutu set. It's a tutu, shirt, headband or hat with a coordinating bow. We also just started making the coordinating birthday hat to match. Aren't they cute!?!

This was a special order for a little girl's first birthday party. The party had a monkey theme. It's made with minky and fleece fabric which add a lot of texture.


Here's our matching pillowcase dress and seersucker crab t shirt. It's perfect for brother and sister!

This was a custom applique onesie I did for a coworker's niece. She has sent me several pics of Harper wearing it and she is sooooo cute!

And last but not least, our new houndstooth elephant shirt for all of you AL fans out there. We do have a new tiger applique, we just haven't used it yet. Don't worry, that's coming soon for all of you Auburn fans out there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i look so beautifull. if you want download movie bluray