Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Dad Turned 60!

Last week was my dad's 60th birthday.
I spent the day in Cullman with Loni getting some orders done then headed to dinner at my mom's. Kent wasn't able to go since he doesn't get off owrk until late and it takes 1.5 hours to get to my mom's from Calera. Plus, I had to go to Cullman during the day and order a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I'm in this summer. Therefore, one trip to Cullman was enough with these high gas prices! Anyway, mom cooked a feast! We had smoked ribs, smoked chicken, fried okra, mac and cheese, green beans (my fave!), baked beans, texas toast, cheesy potatoes, slaw, and 2 cakes. I brought one with me from Edgar's bakery and my mom's pastor's wife made the chocolate cake with strawberries.
It was great to go and hang out up there for a while and just chit chat and celebrate my dad. There were 12 people there and we had such a good time. I also delivered Aubrey's new outfit that I made.
These were my first set of ruffle pants to make and I think they turned out really good! She has hit a growth spurt and they will probably only fit her for a month, but at least I know what I am doing now-ha!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Should you have certainly not tried out this specific game, you must surely supply the idea an endeavor, while there are several the game of golf training during the entire land currently plus many the game of golf coaching instructional classes that you might get. fake dior handbags Additionally, while by now explained, replica burberry if you need to obtain golf clubs, including golf equipment, trolleys, projectiles as well as the game of golf luggage in england in reasonably priced price ranges, searching pertaining to websites that will specialize throughout tools, attire along with the game of golf apparel. fake gucci handbgas You can surely be capable of come across numerous e-commerce websites that will offer excellent discounted sets, sneakers, t shirts along with anything else you may want. gucci replica Both the facets get executed productive cohesiveness inside job areas involving overall economy along with buy and sell, replica dior financing, traditions, education and learning, scientific disciplines along with technological innovation, along with managed very good transmission along with coordination in significant intercontinental along with local troubles, your China director explained.