Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Pups

So, Kent and I don't have human children, but we do have 3 dogs that fill our house with an abundance of entertainment! I take random pics of my dogs all of the time, so I'm dedicating this post to my "kids." Lucy is our 1.5 yr old Boston that I know is bipolar! She is sooooooo active and will run circles around the coffee table for no reason what so ever! Honestly though, she's my favorite:) Last week she fell asleep on my chest which is actually unheard of, Kent thought that I had held her down to take this, but clearly I wasn't.

Is that not the most precious thing you have ever seen!?! It is to me! This is a normal occurence in our house-Lucy and Frankie fighting over a toy. I really need to come up with a new dog toy that they cannot tear up. Every single rope, stuffed toy, tennis ball is in pieces within a week of bringing it home. I have tried so many different kinds, but pieces of toys wind up all over my house every time. Apparently this is the only recent pic I have of Frankie-she's my least favorite:) I don't take that many pics of her-oops!
Max is our 14 yr old Boston that we adopted last fall. He has really come into his own lately! When we first got him, he really wasn't interested in us or the other pups whatsoever. Now, he is all about sitting on the couch with us and just standing and watching Frankie and Lucy fight over whatever. He still doesn't participate, but I think that is because he's just old. He's really funny to watch. Whenever he goes to sit in his bed, he is so slow to lay down. Most of the time, he doesn't even make it all of the way in the bed. He'll be just halfway in with his butt on the hardwood.

I think he kind of looks like a gremlin in this pic, but he's so cute! I've shared this pic with some of my coworkers and now I wisn that we could've videoed what was taking place at the time. Who knows, we might could've been winners on America's Funniest Home Videos. Anyway, one night Kent was in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner, and yelled for me to come in there. This is what I saw:Apparently Max's Pedigree wasn't enough and he was still hungry. I know it's gross, but we were laughing so hard watching him climb up on there. We just couldn't stop!

I also need to share this pic. Ellen posted it on her twitter the other day. I was at home by myself and when it pulled up, I might've peed on myself I was laughing so hard at this:

No comments: