Monday, January 31, 2011

Great Break!

Every year, our church starts out with 21 days of prayer and fasting. Each year I try to fast from something different. This year I chose to fast from all social media and carbonated beverages. I did social media last year, and I must say I think that it was a good choice to do that every year! I admit, I become way too consumed with what is going on around me even with people that I don't really know and it's great to take a step back and focus on what is really important! Facebook, twitter, and blogs are not what makes the world go round, even though sometimes I act like it. I had several prayer focuses for the 21 days and I am already seeing results and having peace about many things that are going on in our lives. Hopefully soon I will be able to share more, but please continue to stand in prayer with me over direction and peace for what is to come in 2011. And before you start asking, NO-I'm not preggo:)
Hopefully this week, I will be able to start blogging on a regular basis. I've decided I really want this to be more a journal for what is going on in our lives. Just because I don't have pics doesn't mean I can't blog. It may be boring, but really, that's my life. After a certain point, it's just another day.

No comments: