Monday, February 9, 2009

New Resolution

This year, I have decided to try doing my Christmas shopping a little differently. I had heard about people buying things throughout the year. I think that this will be so much easier and I won't have to be scrounging around at the last minute trying to find something for someone. Or having to work extra shifts to scrounge up some cash. HAHA!! I started this last week. I bought some items on Sundance. If you have never looked at their stuff, it's really cute and classic, but can be a little pricey. I hopped on their clearance sale the other day and bought 4 items for $64.xx. Not bad since this will be 2 seperate gifts. I have put these things away in a sterile lite container. I am going to make a list and tape to the top so that I won't forget who for and what I've bought throughout the year.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good resolution.... left you an award on my blog!