Monday, February 16, 2009

Letter from Gus

I would like to take this opportunity to write my owner a letter. My name is Gus and I am Mary's 5 yr old Boston Terrier. I used to be an outside dog until Mary moved in with this awesome man, whom I love so much! However, they decided it would be a great idea to put in these really pretty smooth wood floors. If you have never met me; I don't like smooth and shiny flooring. I don't know how to walk on it and slide all over the place. She knows this! So I don't quite understand why she chose to do this to me. She knew that I would hate them from the get go. I even heard her and that man talking about how they knew that I was going to stay on the rug at all times. Well, where is that rug!?! All they have right now is slick flooring in the living room and my only comfort is a random blanket in the floor or staking my claim on the couch. I am very upset about this! It's not fair! I liked the carpet! I tried to let them know, but they just ignore me think that if they call my name 100 times that I am just going to forget the flooring and run straight to them. They are ridiculous! Get the rug ASAP!!!

No comments: