So, I am a little bit behind on my blogging. Last week, I didn't leave my house for 3 days because I was sick and just really didn't have much to say. But, I did receive an award from Susan @ Life in the Psych Ward. Might I just say that she is amazing and just ran the half marathon this past weekend! Such an inspiration for me to get off of my couch!! Anyway, here are the rules:
1). List 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
2). Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
So a couple of posts ago I did 25 random facts, but hopefully you aren't sick of hearing about me. Plus, 10 isn't too many.
1. I would love to live in NYC for the summer one year. I've been there 3 times and LOVED it, and would love to see how living up there would actually be.
2. I was going back to school to obtain my Bachelor's Degree until I got engaged. I didn't want to plan a wedding while being in school so I stopped. Well, it's been 2 years since I stopped going and have NO drive to go back.
3. I truly cannot stand to be late for work. Our shift technically starts at 11:45 and if I am going to be 5 min late I freak out.
4. I have close relationships with some of my patients. I know that some people think this is unhealthy, but when you see someone for days upon end, for 6 years, you form a bond with them. Don't tell anyone, I do have a favorite patient.
5. I want a day shift job more than anything, but I am being VERY picky about what division I want to work in. I don't want to work weekends or holidays, so I am a little limited. I just pray that something comes open soon, and I make the right decision. Night shift is hard after 5 years!
6. I have always loved to put stuff together. Anytime we buy something that has to be assembled, I get excited and want to put it together as soon as we get home.
7. I don't really know any of my neighbors. Since I moved to Shelby county, I've met some of them but never developed any relationships with any of them. My husband has a slight social phobia, so he's not into meeting anyone.
8. I've seen every episode of Sex and the City. I saw the movie and I want these shoes so incredibly bad. I however cannot afford them. They are Manolos, SIGH!!!
9. My husband owns a Volkswagon Bus. It's parked in our garage and he hasn't driven it in like 7 years. It doesn't crank, the tires won't turn and he had to push it into the garage with his truck after we got a letter from our Homeowner's Association to remove said vehicle from site.
10. I think that Valentine's day is ridiculous. Kent and I have never celebrated it and this year we put in hardwoods all day long and ate chick fil a sitting in the floor. Romantic, I know.
Now, for the 7 people I am passing this to:
Jennifer, my friend and coworker
Brandy, my blogger friend
Ashley, my friend I haven't seen in forever
Courtney, my friend and coworker
Trina, my blogger friend
Make it 5 people that I am going to pass this to. :)