Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our 1st Anniversary Trip

I know it's a little early, but we just booked our 1st anniversary trip! YEAH!!! We have been searching and searching and finally booked something that we found at the last minute. I had told all of my friends we were going to Costa Rica to the rainforest and had picked out the hotel until I went to book it and found that the airport was a 4 hour drive from our hotel. I am sorry but who wants to spend another 4 hours in a cab with a random stranger after flying and going through customs. NOT ME!!! So the search went on. We looked at several places in Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Miya and going back to Cabo. Cabo is where we spent 6 nights after our wedding in absolute bliss. I had emailed Kent while I was at work to let him know that I didn't book the Costa Rica trip. (Yes, I email my husband while he is asleep so that when he gets to work he gets the message. It's not like I am going to call him at 3am.) That afternoon, he gets home and shows me some hotels that he found. We picked the Riu Club Hotel in Negril, Jamaica upgraded the room to ocean front and are under budget about $800 from what we had planned. YEAH expedia!!! We stayed in the Riu Palace in Cabo on our honeymoon and were very impressed with the amenities and service there so we are hoping for the same experience. I am super excited!!!

No comments: