Saturday, September 18, 2010

Gigi's Cupcakes

One of the reasons I am excited to go to Huntsville for our arts and craft show today is because I am going to be picking up some of these:



The coconut snowball
The lemon dream supreme
Cupcakes from Gigi's!!! I really wish that we had somewhere close to my house that had such a variety of cupcakes that taste this good! I love some Edgar's cupcakes, but they just don't have enough variety. Just look at the menu for Gigi's and you will see these plus Key Lime, Mellow Cream, Merry Margarita, Midnight Magic, Miss Princess, Orange Dreamsicle, Peach Cobbler, Peanut Butter Cup, Scarlett's Red Velvet, Southern Comfort, Strawberry Shortcake, Summer Fun just to name a few. (Go ahead, click on those links and your mouth is going to be watering and you will be heading to either Huntsville or Auburn!) Every single one that I have tried, I have loved and wanted again.
On second thought, maybe it's good there's not one close to me. I might gain 100lbs...

No comments: