Saturday, June 12, 2010

Outfit

Kent's first cousin happens to be marrying my BFF's sister, Lauren in August. Everyone is Kent's family has been talking about what to wear, what to wear. I found this dress on shabby apple and fell in love with it.
I got it and it actually fits! I've been on the lookout for the perfect shoes and when I saw Sex and the City 2, I fell in love with Carrie's Christian Louboutin gold glitter shoes. Well, I cannot afford the hefty price of $900 for a pair of shoes, therefore I needed some knockoffs! I've been searching for some and finally found some that I love!
I found them on endless.com and they had free 2 day shipping, so they should be here on Tuesday! And for $40, they are perfect! I am so excited about this outfit. They are getting married at the Tutweiller Hotel and I just know that it will be beautiful! I can't wait until August!

No comments: