Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Christmas Tree

At the request of some fellow coworkers, I took some pics of my Christmas tree. I decorated our unit's tree and I thought it turned out really well. I've gotten so many compliments on it, but it's just not really my style. It's very classic, while my style is quite the opposite. Here's a comparison:
My tree at home:
My two favorite ornaments were a wedding present from my favorite patients-red and green polka dots with our initials in black and white polka dots:

The topper is just an explosion of sparkling snowflakes and dots. This doesn't really show you the true colors, but they are silver, hot pink and green.


I must apologize for the next pic, I totally forgot that I don't know how to rotate it so it's sideways, but it's a good pic of how it looks all lit up.

The rest of my decorations are just bright colors. I got my teal tree skirt from Pier 1 on clearance a couple of years ago and I still love it!


Here's the tree I decorated for work. Very classic, just red and gold.


I thought that the bells would be a different kind of topper and I love the fan of peacock looking feathers coming from behind it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to get bauble with my name or my letter on them and I cant find signature ones anywhere. I think next year I will buy blanks one and a glitter pen :)

Snazzy tree! :)