Monday, November 16, 2009

Fun With Lucy

So apparently, my blog has gone to the side while I am busy trying to puppy train and build up inventory for our business since we are in an arts and crafts show in barely over 2 weeks. Add that and the fact that this has been my work week-my life is nonstop right now.
So, I thought I could at least show you some pics of my sweet puppy love. She LOVES to play!!! She also has no intention of letting me get much sleep during the day either, so sorry if you've been around me, I've been a bit cranky. She especially loves the rope toys that we have.

Playing tug of war with Frankie:

Kent bought her a little be that she is quickly outgrowing, but she still loves to sleep on it:Can you say ridiculous!?! Then for Halloween, she had a pumpkin bandanna:She's just precious!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

she is just so darn cute. i can't wait to meet her. i'm glad ya'll are having such a great time with her :) does this mean you'll be joining the mommy club soon??? LOL

Jen said...

I'm so glad you did this post. I have been wanting to see Lucy. I really can't believe how much she looks like Bo. I mean he looked so much like her when he was little. They could be twins.

Bo loves loves loves to play tug. It's funny how all Boston's like to play with the same things and have the same characteristics.

So cute...can't wait to see more pictures.

Unknown said...

Can I puppy-sit her please? :)