Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kari Jobe

Last Wednesday night, Kari Jobe was at our church. Amazing doesn't even begin to describe how it was!!! There were many times I was brought to tears just from the presence of God being so strong. There were so many people there, they had to send people up to the overflow room. I have since downloaded her CD on iTunes and have been listening to it non-stop. If you haven't heard of her, go to her website NOW!!! Or you can just hop on iTunes and take my word for it, it's definitely worth it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I want to thank you for stopping by my blog. I've been reading yours and wanted you to know I will be adding you to my sidebar.

Did you get a Boston Terrier puppy? She is so darn cute. I got a Boston just about a year ago. His name is Bo (in case you haven't read about him yet) He is a little on the crazy side but the best dog ever and I love him so much.

I look forward to seeing you again.