Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Booked and ready to go!

For our anniversary this year, we had talked about just going to Gulf Shores for the week. Then I did a little research and found that I could redeem my Delta Skymiles and fly to Cancun for FREE!!! Therefore all we have to pay for is our hotel. We love the all inclusive since your food and drinks are included in your upfront price. I booked the flight 2 weeks ago and on Sunday night, I finally decided which hotel I wanted to stay at and we are booked and ready to go! We stayed in a Riu All Inclusive hotel for our honeymoon in Cabo and our 1st anniversary in Jamaica, so we stuck with that hotel chain. I picked Playa Del Carmen since it's right outside of Cancun but is a little more laid back. We are staying 6 nights, so hopefully one day we will venture out to Xcaret-an eco theme park that looks amazing! I want to see and do some of this:



I love that we can take these trips! I just feel so incredibly blessed to have married a man that has my same travel bug and loves the beach as much-if not more than I do.


So, on Oct 17th we are heading to Playa del Carmen to stay here:


And hopefully my view will look like this:



And I will be spending a lot of time lying around in one of these chairs:



I am so incredibly excited and I've already started the countdown. Less than 2 months away!

No comments: