Sunday, July 26, 2009

Addiction...

The first step in recovery is to admit that you have a problem. Well, I have a problem.

I am seriously addicted to the game Ranch Rush. I was playing games online the other night on yahoo, just playing all of the free games, and came across this. I have since downloaded it on my iPod and have been playing it non stop. It's seriously a problem. When I find a new game, I want to get through all of the levels and win. I did this last year with Critter Creatures on my phone . We headed to the beach and I started playing it when we left Calera, and did not stop playing it until we could see the water. I I guess that's why the numbers on my phone are now rubbed off. also got addicted to Hot Dog Bush on Yahoo at work.I never knew that I was quite so determined to finish a game. It's quite ridiculous!!! Go see for yourself...

No comments: